- Political parties shelve funding reform talks
(tags: politics uk money )
- If Barbie had an average body
(tags: viaCahwyguy toys barbie bodies women )
- Iain Banks gets an asteroid named after him!
(tags: asteroids space IainBanks )
- Rocket Science: Not actually that hard
(tags: spaceflight rockets space )
- Windows 95 Tips, Tricks, and Tweaks - simultaneously creepy and hilarious!
(tags: scary funny windows )
- Tram testing starts soon (I may even be able to get one home after Christmas!)
(tags: trams edinburgh )
- Grilling Over Charcoal Is Objectively, Scientifically Better Than Grilling Over Gas
(tags: food bacon cooking )
- Unique epigenomic code identified during human brain development
(tags: genetics epigenetics children brains )
- The 19-year-old boy jailed for a sarcastic joke.
(tags: law freespeech usa )
- If Films Were Reviewed Like Video Games
(tags: games reviews movies )
- Fifteen-Year-Old Creates Flashlight Powered By Body Heat
(tags: technology viaPatrickHadfield heat light )
- Hint: If you install a panic alarm in your office building, tell your staff not to push it to see what it does.
(tags: guns police usa )
- BRICK[bricksmash]SMASH - Recursive Breakout FTW!
(tags: games awesome viajohnbobshaun recursion )
- Important role of insulin in making breast milk identified
(tags: insulin milk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.