- The Recomputation Manifesto
(tags: computers academia )
- Some details on the Sandman story that I never thought I'd see. Rather looking forward to this.
Now, what's going on with Miracleman?
(tags: sandman comics NeilGaiman )
- Could this be the most annoying form of advertising ever invented?
Seriously. I don't generally approve of vandalism, but I would start carrying wire-cutters.
(tags: advertising )
- There was a pile of green-card applications waiting for DOMA to die, and now they're going through!
(tags: law immigration marriage usa lgbt )
- A succint explanation for why (most) women wear makeup.
(tags: society makeup )
- Julie and I will instituting this new system for dealing with spiders.
(tags: spiders funny )
- This comic makes me want to play Dwarf Fortress.
I just need to finish off my fifteen other projects first...
(tags: games comic )
- Image comics go DRM free. I'll be handing them a bunch of money when I have bandwidth again...
(tags: drm comics )
- WIPO copyright change means that blind people will be allowed to convert ebooks into a format they can read.
(tags: books blindness copyright )
- Internal and External Iterators. (A distinction I hadn't encountered before.)
(tags: computers programming )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.