- Want to see a movie about a woman? Tough, there aren't any.
(tags: movies women )
- An MP with a mind of her own discovers that's not what party leaders want.
(tags: politics uk )
- China's banking system is out of control
(tags: banking credit china )
- The genie of unlimited filth is out of the bottle and no law can stop us polishing our lamps
(tags: politics uk sex censorship media )
- Dame Judi Dench likes to embroider swear-words
(tags: swearing movies funny )
- House of Lords could swell to 2,000 to balance immovable block of Liberal Democrat peers
(tags: houseoflords politics uk )
- Which countries are good for healthcare, rule of law, access to the legal system, welfare, and freedom of speech?
(tags: law freespeech welfare healthcare )
- UK internet providers reject default porn filters
(tags: uk porn censorship internet )
- What if you had to explain James Joyce to the NSA?
(tags: spying jamesjoyce encryption funny writing code satire )
- How to draw boobies
(tags: art breasts )
- There's a missing student in Edinburgh. A lot of my friends are worried. Can you help?
(tags: edinburgh people )
- When you get stressed, do you forget that people are, well, people?
(tags: psychology stress emotion )
- A Country of Cities: Building Hyperdensity and Civic Delight
(tags: cities architecture )
- How would the massive EU/US trade deal affect us?
(tags: europe trade usa )
- Groupon has a deal for Bonsai Sushi (I don't normally do this, but I _love_ Bonsai. Mmmmm)
(tags: epicwin groupon food sushi )
- US reveals 46 people it has no evidence to try, but refuses to release.
(tags: law rights guantanamo epicfail )
- Want to File a Motion in the FISA Court? First You Have to Find Them
(tags: law spying usa )
- Sesame Street creates first Muppet to have a parent in jail
(tags: prison children Muppets )
- Voices may not trigger brain's reward centers in children with autism
(tags: autism children language )
- The 5 Most Incredibly Badass Acts of Nonviolence
(tags: violence awesome )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.