- Iran just elected a Glaswegian as president.
(tags: iran glasgow )
- Javapocalypse (and I am now totally onboard with the idea of movies about programming languages)
(tags: programming apocalypse java )
- Why internet dating is the best way to meet people.
(tags: internet relationships )
- On coalitions, courts, and the future after Legal Aid
(tags: law politics uk )
- GCHQ intercepted foreign politicians' communications at G20 summits
(tags: uk spying )
- Big Multiple Sclerosis Breakthrough
(tags: viaDrJon medicine )
- 11 ways to live an entirely average life.
(tags: life advice )
- Wealth makes you selfish
(tags: behaviour money wealth )
- The bad science scandal: how fact-fabrication is damaging UK's global name for research
(tags: uk fraud science )
- Throwing children in prison turns out to be a really bad idea
(tags: prison children viafanf )
- Between 1990 and 1997 the UK government monitored all phone calls leaving Ireland
(tags: uk spying ireland )
- Exposure to general anaesthesia could increase the risk of dementia in elderly by 35 percent
(tags: dementia elderly )
- A baying mob of MPs shows politics is rotten to the core
(tags: politics bullying uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.