- Want to give money directly to poor people in Africa, to use to but the things they know they need? Now you can.
(tags: poverty money africa charity )
- American Apparel have incredibly different photos of men and women in unisex clothing. Horrifying, frankly.
(tags: clothes advertising gender )
- Old Church Converted into a Modern Bookstore. Gorgeous.
(tags: religion books architecture viaNeilRodger design )
- Is this the most ridiculous special edition of a game ever?
(tags: games epicwtf )
- Labour willing to unite with the Conservatives in order to spy on everyone.
(tags: politics uk Conservatives privacy libdem labour )
- What's behind Scottish Labour's latest cancer concern?
(tags: politics scotland labour healthcare )
- Paedophilia: more complicated than you might think.
(tags: paedophilia )
- Interview: Neil Gaiman and Joss Whedon (2005)
(tags: JossWhedon NeilGaiman )
- High levels of home ownership can seriously damage the labor market
(tags: work housing )
- How much would it cost to store every phone call in the USA?
(tags: privacy phones )
- Space is big, really big: The Video Game
(tags: space astronomy )
- Truth in ice cream advertising
(tags: funny advertising viaSoonLee )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.