- What happens when pirates play a game development simulator and then go bankrupt because of piracy?
(tags: games funny copyright piracy )
- Grocery delivery service is greener than driving to the store (but not the bus, presumable)
(tags: environment transport shopping )
- How the UK's "Orphan Works" legislation will actually work.
(tags: uk copyright )
- Did NHS scrap washing rules for Muslim staff?
(tags: religion uk nhs )
- A Cucumber Map of Europe
(tags: europe maps vegetables )
- Same-sex marriage motion is defeated at NI Assembly
(tags: northernireland equality marriage lgbt )
- 27 Middle-Class Problems
(tags: twitter funny )
- "Game Of Thrones" Actors Doing Normal Stuff Is So Weird (and awesome)
(tags: gameofthrones actors )
- Sea surface temperatures reach highest level in 150 years
(tags: globalwarming ocean )
- On the verge of testing electrionic human long term memory devices
(tags: thefuture technology cybernetics memory )
- Microsoft gains share in smartphone wars - Modest growth, but better than nothing
(tags: phones microsoft )
- China's view of the human rights record of the United States in 2012
(tags: rights usa china )
- The BBC has a bias against Scottish Independence
(tags: scotland independence bbc )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.