- New Zealand legalises same-sex marriage
(tags: newzealand marriage lgbt )
- David Cameron can, as usual, fuck right off.
(tags: davidcameron margaretthatcher )
- Viewing a web page is not breach of copyright (Good to have that confirmed)
(tags: law uk web copyright )
- How Pixar Used Moore's Law to Predict the Future
(tags: thefuture computers pixar )
- When New Zealand passed their marriage equality legislation, parliament burst into song.
(tags: newzealand viaSoonLee marriage lgbt video )
- How To Attract A Man
(tags: funny men attraction )
- And Now, A Small Example of What a Generation Gap Looks Like
(tags: thefuture phones )
- This Image Should NOT be Seen by the Whole World
(tags: brazil sociology meme )
- The Fascism of Knowing Stuff
(tags: viaDaveon knowledge )
- Why Van Halen's rider had a "no brown M&M's" clause in it
(tags: music funny business )
- Someone finally took the "Dragons fucking cars" meme to the next level.
(tags: epicwtf dragons cars )
- None of the world’s top industries would be profitable if they paid for the environmental damage they cause.
(tags: environment economics )
- Click on a few dots and program will guess your age. (I'm 37!)
(tags: age )
- Things that Americans find incomprehensible about the UK (who'se got more?)
(tags: uk society usa )
- New Star Wars film yearly from 2015
(tags: movies starwars )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.