- Airline to charge passengers by the kilo.
(tags: weight airplanes transport )
- Edinburgh to get first new park in 10 years
(tags: edinburgh park )
- A longer life for lithium-sulfur batteries (twice the power/weight ratio of Li-ion)
(tags: batteries )
- The is pretty much how I felt about Saturday's Dr Who.
(tags: DrWho )
- To forgive is to give up all hope of a better past.
(tags: zen forgiveness )
- The OAuth Bible (mostly bookmarked for me to read later)
(tags: oauth authentication )
- The UK has seven social classes. Which are you? (I'm Established Middle Class, unsurprisingly)
(tags: uk class )
- Scotland has a major skills gap in Computing. Get yerself retrained!
(tags: skills scotland computers education )
- Banking experts say Scotland should have its own currency (and I agree)
(tags: scotland independence currency )
- Strange rock used as a ham press turns out to be $5M meteorite
(tags: meteor astronomy )
- The most powerful backbencher in the House of Commons
(tags: politics uk Conservatives government )
- Nuclear power has saved 1.84million lives from air pollution
(tags: pollution nuclearpower viafanf )
- Haymarket is finally getting redeveloped.
(tags: scotland edinburgh )
- A mother tongue spoken by millions of Americans still gets no respect.
(tags: language usa )
- Reading is for the love, not just for predetermined info gathering
(tags: reading )
- If Richard Littlejohn didn’t exist, you’d have to make him up
(tags: freespeech uk lgbt DailyMail )
- How to deal with fat people
(tags: weight politeness healthcare )
- Iain Banks has cancer, and less than a year to live.
(tags: IainBanks cancer OhForFucksSake )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.