- We Are Obsessed With This Giant Rodent Who Fosters Orphaned Puppies
(tags: dogs cute )
- Scottish marriage law changes could allow Jedi to perform marriages. The Sith are opposed.
(tags: religion scotland funny marriage starwars )
- Why the new press regulation laws won't affect blogs.
(tags: freespeech uk regulation newspapers blogs )
- Was the destruction of The Death Star an inside job? (Excellent bit of conspiracy theory)
(tags: conspiracy funny video starwars )
- A company is collecting data on members of political campaigns, to sell to political parties.
(tags: politics uk datamining dataprotection )
- World's largest solar collection plant opened in Abu Dhabi
(tags: solarpower )
- 150 Mods at Once (And a $1,500 PC) Give Skyrim a Next-Gen Makeover
(tags: games beautiful video )
- Charlie Stross on things publishers can't do (yet)
(tags: charlesstross publishing )
- Now you can 3D print your Minecraft creations.
(tags: minecraf 3dprinting viaNeilRodger )
- Sir Ian McKellen Says He'll Marry Patrick Stewart (To His Fiancée)
(tags: PatrickStewart IanMcKellen marriage )
- Scotrail journey alerts: a study in bad usability
(tags: computers ux transport epicfail )
- 56 hours, 81m points, and the fall of Missile Command’s 30-year-old-record
(tags: games viawwhyte )
- Subject AT-171 - a neat short story. With bears!
(tags: bears shortstory scifi )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.