- Bigger than the cinema box office, bigger than music and bigger than books, the video games industry is big business
(tags: games society business )
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage dines with Rupert Murdoch (Please let The Sun switch to UKIP!)
(tags: politics ukip RupertMurdoch )
- A nice visualisation of contradictions in the Bible
(tags: religion visualization bible )
- Online retransmission of TV programmes protected by copyright, rules CJEU
(tags: law europe tv copyright )
- The first completed section of the Edinburgh Trams has been handed over to the council.
(tags: trams edinburgh )
- The Hierarchy Of Freelance Clients
(tags: work writing business )
- Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV (I love living in a world with headlines like that)
(tags: thefuture aids bees nanotechnology )
- Warner Bros. tries to make Harry Potter child slavery scandal disappear
(tags: chocolate harrypotter children slavery )
- People are weird. In this case, incredibly touching. And weird.
(tags: love art viaPadmini people )
- On squeamishness about sex (I know so many people who should have read this when they were younger)
(tags: sex nature blood )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.