- The spy behind a fascinating moment in Germany history.
(tags: spying germany )
- You’re Wrong and Can Never Be Convinced Otherwise
(tags: life learning advice viafanf )
- Why you should toss a coin to reach a conclusion
(tags: decisions advice )
- Dwarf Fortress: Ten hours with the most inscrutable video game of all time
(tags: games )
- How food is designed to be as addictive as possible.
(tags: behaviour food addiction )
- Raspberry flavouring can be made of beaver anus. No. Really.
(tags: beavers food )
- Sleeping less than six hours a night skews activity of hundreds of genes (including ones for stress, immune response, and metabolism)
(tags: genetics stress sleep )
- One Director's Brutally Honest Oscar Ballot
(tags: movies Oscars )
- Mew-Genics - the game for the crazy cat lady in all of us!
(tags: cats games )
- Joss Whedon tells the harsh, brutal, truth about his fanbase.
(tags: JossWhedon fans funny )
- So, who compiled those ancient books of spells anyway?
(tags: viaFyrie magic comic funny )
- In The Flesh: A new BBC show about rehabilitated zombies.
(tags: tv zombies )
- Harvard study shows wind power will have a lot of trouble scaling beyond a few terawatts
(tags: wind windpower power electricity )
- Will computers eventually make scientific discoveries we can’t understand?
(tags: computers thefuture research science )
- A closer look at the performance of Google Chrome
(tags: googlechrome google chrome browsers )
- Gender gap disappears in school math competitions, given a little time.
(tags: gender mathematics )
- Boys' lack of effort in school tied to college gender gap
(tags: gender education )
- Firefox update will see third-party cookies blocked by default
(tags: firefox privacy )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.