- "Game Of Thrones" Valentines
(tags: valentines_day GameOfThones )
- Up to 85% of snowflakes form around bacteria.
(tags: bacteria snow )
- American Citizens Split On DOJ Memo Authorizing Government To Kill Them
(tags: news assassination usa satire )
- The is the one thing I dread about the new Star Wars movies.
(tags: starwars )
- What it's like to leave the Westboro Baptist Church
(tags: religion usa )
- Robots are being developed that destroy weeds using lasers.
(tags: robots lasers farming )
- You can have your own space program for only $300million
(tags: spaceflight space )
- Cross-party support for bid to set decarbonisation target
(tags: politics uk globalwarming electricity )
- Men married to women with higher incomes more likely to use erectile dysfunction medication
(tags: medication sex money relationships )
- The Elsevier boycott one year on
(tags: academia viafanf publishing )
- BBC to start releasing more TV on iPlayer before it hits broadcast.
(tags: tv bbc )
- Why Don Rosa quit creating comics (see #6 for the way Disney, and others, treated him)
(tags: money rights copyright disney comics )
- An awesome 404 page with plummeting lemmings. How many can you save?
(tags: web lemmings )
- 6 Ridiculous Myths About the Middle Ages Everyone Believes
(tags: history viaDraxar funny )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.