- What did the people who said "Other" for religion in the 2011 census actually say? (6,242 believers in Heavy Metal!)
(tags: census uk religion starwars )
- Scottish Government publishes equal marriage law. Looks like we'll get there first.
(tags: lgbt marriage law scotland )
- If you have Internet Explorer open _at all_ then it can leak all of your mouse movements.
(tags: security microsoft web )
- Comparing Russian and American culture.
(tags: usa russia society )
- The Mad Men Miracle: How changing business practices brought us a rush of great TV
(tags: tv usa )
- Student submits his homework to online forum, nice takedown from his teacher.
(tags: mathematics cheating )
- The Shakespeare Programming Language
(tags: shakespeare coding funny )
- Own up, you've always wanted a computer that looks like a TARDIS.
(tags: viaGominokouhai DrWho computers )
- The complexity of marriage law (what is and isn't allowed under the new laws)
(tags: uk marriage law )
- Couple sing a song a day #1435 times, and then break up. In song.
(tags: viaTheFerrett relationships video )
- What did angry mobs ever do for us?
(tags: comic funny )
- Dave Sim does Judge Dredd
(tags: JudgeDredd dave_sim )
- Black Metal Babysitting Tips - I shall remember this next time I'm looking after the nephew...
(tags: childcare music HeavyMetal video )
- GravityLight: lighting for developing countries. A genius idea!
(tags: technology lighting )
- GoodGym - Do good, get fit
(tags: community exercise )
- A Photo History of Male Affection
(tags: photographs men )
- Facebook is scanning private messages for brand page mentions, and then "Like"ing them for you.
(tags: advertising facebook )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.