- Six scientists tell us about the most accurate science fiction in their fields
(tags: science scifi writing )
- Church of England to be banned from carrying out same sex marriages.
(tags: uk ChurchOfEngland religion lgbt marriage law )
- Swedish football team sacks its entire first squad for homophobic abuse
(tags: lgbt homophobia sweden )
- 20 horrible accurate holiday ads
(tags: christmas viaSupergee funny advertising )
- Every animated GIF on Wikipedia
(tags: animated_gif wikipedia )
- If you like both the X-Men and Carry On movies...
(tags: art x-men movies )
- Get your DNA tested for $99. How much for full sequencing, I wonder.
(tags: genetics )
- Ian McKellen has had prostate cancer for several years.
(tags: cancer IanMcKellen )
- The best way to use Gmail and Google Calendar on your iPhone
(tags: google iphone )
- Ian Hislop on the state of the British media
(tags: viaGominokouhai journalism uk reporting newspapers media )
- The 386 is finally dead.
(tags: linux Technology computers )
- In which the truth about the next Star Trek movie is revealed
(tags: comic funny StarTrek )
- Raymond Briggs: The Snowman is not really about Christmas, it's about death
(tags: snow death christmas )
- The hum that helps to fight crime
(tags: sound forensics crime uk )
- You’re not anonymous. Web sites can tell your name, email, and company.
(tags: privacy internet )
- Why Are Dead People Liking Stuff On Facebook?
(tags: facebook advertising )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.