- Author of 80's classic game The Hobbit didn't know game was a hit
(tags: games TheHobbit )
- Google produces a game that gets its users to do its mapping for it.
(tags: game maps google )
- Any handgun afficionados want to take a stab at answering this question?
(tags: questions guns )
- Australian thrown out of bar for dunkenness decides to sit on crocodile, gets mauled and then goes _back_ to the pub.
(tags: crocodile alcohol australia )
- CGI is now good enough to confuse the hell out of cats.
(tags: video graphics cats )
- Woman goes for massage, has remarkably gross story to tell about it (but manages to make it funny)
(tags: viaZornhau ewwwwwwwww massage story sperm funny )
- Why do 75% of Brits drink instant coffee, compared to (say) the 7% of Americans who do.
(tags: uk coffee )
- A neat visualization of how much CO2 New York produces
(tags: viaMyBrotherHugh globalwarming newyork co2 )
- No-one’s going to believe Labour is “hard-headed” about the EU, and it’s wrong anyway
(tags: viaNWhyte politics labout uk eu )
- UK Government outlines opposition to pan-EU contract law plans (for some pretty good reasons)
(tags: contracts law uk eu )
- Political sleaze: 'The parties said they would act but nothing is happening'
(tags: politics money reform uk )
- What Could Have Been Entering the Public Domain on January 1, 2012?
(tags: copyright )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.