- When it comes to DRM, Amazon is a bottom feeding Hell Beast | Attendly
(tags: drm amazon books )
- JJ Abrams and Jon Favreau chime in on whether they would direct Star Wars VII.
(tags: starwars )
- Fresh data from the Large Hadron Collider makes Supersymmetry ever-less-likely.
(tags: physics )
- 007 Legends is a hilariously awful game.
(tags: JamesBond games review )
- Burn them! Burn the funny-looking, the strange, the loners! They might be paedos! All of them!
(tags: viaJennieRigg society aieeee! uk paedophilia )
- Academia is about to be Napsterized
(tags: academia )
- New York Museum Boasts 2,000-Year-Old Ancient Egyptian d20
(tags: history egypt gaming dice viaJohnBobShaun )
- A brilliant redesign of the umbrella. Want!
(tags: viaBuddleia rain design )
- It's official: Being a princess is not a profession (nobody tell Kate Middletot Sesame Street said so)n tha
(tags: princess SesameStreet usa law )
- The Infinite Jukebox - Infinite Gangnam Style extended to other songs.
(tags: music viaFanf )
- Why does Spielberg’s ‘Lincoln,’ have only passive black characters?
(tags: Steven_Spielberg movies history usa race )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.