- Not one product on Kaspersky's top 10 vulnerabilities list
(tags: viaFanf security microsoft )
- A call for sanity on the latest LJ changes
(tags: viaNWhyte vianw livejournal )
- A brief rundown of US politics that would be funnier if it was less true.
(tags: usa politics )
- Politicians seem to be noticing that free childcare might be a good way to get women back into work.
(tags: libdem uk politics women work )
- On being an atheist asked to be a godparent (I feel likewise)
(tags: children society religion viaJennieRigg )
- Warren Ellis on futurism, the New Aesthetic, and why social media isn't killing our children
(tags: society technology thefuture WarrenEllis )
- There are 22 countries the British have not invaded. (I say we take Vatican City next!)
(tags: uk military history )
- New Jersey to allow limited voting by email.
(tags: email voting )
- How our relationships with The Doctor's companions changes over time.
(tags: neilgaiman DrWho )
- My new motto (and one of the many things that Julie and I have in common!)
(tags: life socks )
- The MRI scans that show that autistic people have disconnected brain regions may be flawed.
(tags: psychology neuroscience mri autism )
- When Paranormal Fantasy Sex Scenes Go Bad
(tags: vampires fantasy sex writing )
- Amputee scales 103 floors with mind-controlled bionic leg
(tags: cyborg technology )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.