- Infinite Gangnam Style (only works in Chrome/Safari. Quick clever.)
(tags: video music )
- People continue to be rubbish at maths, even when it directly applies to their jobs.
(tags: medicine mathematics statistics )
- Joss Whedon endorses Romney. Also, Zombies.
(tags: viaLSAnderson republicans usa politics JossWhedon )
- Lloyds to pilot scrapping sales incentives
(tags: finance sales banking )
- How to tackle street gangs (Hint: Arresting gang leaders makes things worse, not better)
(tags: crime uk gangs )
- When The Avengers were young (I like Jarvis best)
(tags: photographs avengers )
- The lactose-tolerance gene, and it's amazing spread over the last 12,000 years.
(tags: evolution milk )
- What My Ears Taught Me About Mental Illness
(tags: society mental_health )
- The evacutation warnings for New Jersey were pretty intense.
(tags: newyork weather )
- Dealing with "I Don't Have Time"
(tags: time productivity )
- US Military working on implantable electronic chips that can fight infection and then dissolve.
(tags: thefuture technology medicine health electronics )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.