- What do people actually do online?
(tags: internet )
- Welfare to Work company that's paid by results is failing to hit even tiny targets, and costing a fortune.
(tags: welfare uk )
- North Korean army minister executed with a mortar round. (Definitely wins headline of the day)
(tags: capitalpunishment military NorthKorea )
- 16 Ways I Blew My Marriage (Not me, interesting advice)
(tags: advice relationships )
- Britain says no to US over using military bases against Iran
(tags: uk iran libdem )
- Lib Dems will block IDS' two child policy
(tags: libdem conservatives welfare uk children )
- A typical night out in the UK is still not unpleasant enough, according to most British people.
(tags: viaJohnBobShaun uk satire fun )
- N00bs vs Windows 8: What happens when you lock six people in a room with new OS?
(tags: windows technology usability )
- I just discovered I can get an upgrade to Windows 8 for £15. That's this weekend sorted!
(tags: windows )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.