- How the Apple Rumour Mill works.
(tags: apple technology funny )
- Amazon charges UK publishers 20 per cent VAT on book sales when it only pays 3 per cent
(tags: uk tax amazon )
- In 1973 Chile experimented with a computer-assisted economy.
(tags: chile cybernetics computers technology economics )
- E-Ink Android phone promises a week long battery life
(tags: e-ink android phones )
- Spaceship Bridge Simulator. Possibly the nerdiest game in the history of games. Want.
(tags: games StarTrek )
- Women with endometriosis may be more attractive
(tags: women beauty health )
- The Real Reason Emperor Palpatine created the Empire, Death Stars, Sun Crusher, etc.
(tags: StarWars )
- 5 Weapon Myths You Probably Believe (Thanks to Movies)
(tags: movies military weapons )
- Weird weather in the UK this week could include 'blood rain'
(tags: uk weather epicwtf )
- Back From Yet Another Globetrotting Adventure, Indiana Jones Checks His Mail And Discovers That His Bid For Tenure Has Been Denied.
(tags: viaFanf academia archeology indianajones funny )
- Our libel laws are gagging our scientists, and the proposed reforms are simply not good enough
(tags: libel uk law )
- Man Banned Mid-Trip by No-Fly List Gets Stranded in Hawaii
(tags: hawaii usa security_theatre )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.