- Bacteria replicate close to the physical limit of efficiency
(tags: bacteria nanotechnology biology )
- Some steps Apple can take to improve the quality of their maps (hint: It's not an easy task)
(tags: maps apple )
- People are now lynching empty chairs. You gotta love America.
(tags: usa politics barackobama racism wtf )
- The original "Shouting Fire In A Theatre" limit on Free Speech was used to lock people up for protesting conscription.
(tags: freespeech censorship law usa )
- Some gorgeous, witty illustrations in the style of Google Maps.
(tags: maps funny google )
- How Google Builds Its Maps - some amazing stuff going on there.
(tags: google maps technology )
- There are people Lithium helps with depression, and people who aren't helped at all. And they've found the genetic difference!
(tags: depression psychology genetics )
- Newspapers can make up any old shit so long as they half-apologise afterwards.
(tags: viaCipherGoth news lies )
- Can You Make It Through This Post Without Squealing? (I made it to #12, mostly by biting my lip)
(tags: photos animals cute )
- How to tell if someone is worth talking to about politics
(tags: discussion politics )
- Mitt Romney _clearly_ takes political lessons from Games Of Thrones
(tags: usa politics GameOfThones )
- This is the kind of father I intend to be. (Some amazing photography here too)
(tags: viaTheWeaselKing photos fatherhood parenting )
- This is why I'm not watching Revolution
(tags: funny comic review tv )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.