- MSPs hear UK welfare reforms are forcing a blind man to beg. (And the assessments are full of lies)
(tags: uk welfare disabilities )
- The people tattooed with ads for websites that no longer exist.
(tags: tattoos adverts web )
- Mobile phones and wireless networks: No evidence of health risk found
(tags: phones health wireless electricity )
- 7 Reasons Why Diamonds Are a Waste of Your Money
(tags: diamonds wedding money )
- Prince Charles letters to government must be published. Huzzah for FOI!
(tags: royalty government uk )
- If you buy LED bulbs on Kickstarter you are, basically, falling for fraud.
(tags: kickstarter led light )
- What it's like being the CEO of a company.
(tags: business management psychology )
- High-level Wikipedia Editors charging for exposure
(tags: wikipedia )
- The CPS is drawing up guidelines for offensive online speech. How about "it shouldn't be a matter for the courts"?
(tags: freespeech law crime uk )
- The US is more polarised than it has been since the civil war.
(tags: usa politics history )
- There is no strong evidence to favour hospital birth for low-risk pregnancies.
(tags: pregnancy childbirth hospital )
- How have I not realised that Android's version names are in alphabetical order? (Also, Happy fourth Birthday to Android!)
(tags: android )
- Torchlight 2: Officially better than Diablo III
(tags: games diablo )
- Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe we have found the pinacle of mankind's musical achievements.
(tags: video music )
- Viewpoints: Anti-Islam film and self-censorship
(tags: freespeech offensive islam censorship )
- Boy Scouts helped hundreds of child molesters cover their tracks
(tags: Child_abuse scouts usa )
- Open Season on Patents Starts Thursday, Thanks to Crowdsourced Platform
(tags: patents )
- Scientist + liquid nitrogen + 1500 ping pong balls = boomhappy funtime
(tags: explosions video science )
- Kickstarter Is Not a Store (and they're making changes to make that clearer)
(tags: kickstarter business )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.