- So, why is it ok to print pictures of Prince Harry naked, but not Kate Middleton?
Also, I am amused that people still refer to her as Kate Middleton, on the grounds that nobody knows who "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge" is.
(tags: uk media privacy )
- Don’t Tell Anyone, but the US Stimulus Worked
(tags: economics usa )
- Bad Children's Books -- Visual Parody of Classic Children's Books From the 1940s Through 1960s
(tags: viaSkreidle funny children bks )
- One baby, three parents: how donated DNA could eradicate inherited diseases
(tags: Technology babies genetics )
- It saddens me to know that, even adjusted for inflation, Die Hard is the third most successful film in its series
(tags: money success movies )
- Tax Cuts Don't Lead to Economic Growth
(tags: tax economics growth )
- French privacy law, media cynicism and the likely penalties for publishing the Kate Middleton pics
(tags: france privacy law nudity royalty uk )
- Tooth patch could be end of decay
(tags: teeth technology thefuture dental )
- Everything's broken and nobody's upset (it's true. Nobody hates computers like someone who works with them)
(tags: computers technology EpicFail )
- Inside the campaign: How Mitt Romney stumbled
(tags: viaNWhyte usa politics )
- Mitt Romney’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Campaign
(tags: viaNWhyte politics usa )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.