- A third runway, Boris Island, better rail? Please, just decide
(tags: government uk transport )
- Who inherits your iTunes library?
(tags: ownership media libraries )
- All the Spammers in the World May Only Make $200 Million a Year (and cost $20Billion to clean up)
(tags: email spam )
- If people cared more about computer games, this is the election campaign you'd see...
(tags: computer_games usa politics )
- Look at yourself objectively
(tags: self-improvement )
- Ask A Writer: How Do I Write What The Audience Wants To Read?
(tags: marketing writing )
- Adolescent pot use leaves lasting mental deficits
(tags: brains adolescence intelligence marijuana )
- What it's like being a Birthday Party Princess
(tags: party princess disney )
- So if Lance Armstrong has been stripped of his seven Tour de France titles, who did win them?
(tags: cycling )
- Our image of Africa is hopelessly obsolete
(tags: africa )
- Staring at bright screens in bed will make it harder for you to sleep. Shocking, I know.
(tags: light sleep displays )
- The reviews of a "For Her" ballpoint pen are hilarious.
(tags: writing gender reviews funny )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.