- Iceland refused to bail out the banks or cut back on welfare - and it's worked very well.
(tags: austerity economy iceland )
- The Invisible Bike Helmet Protects Head, and Fashion Sense
(tags: Technology safety bicycles video )
- I just backed the game Planetary Annihilation. Because you get to blow planets up. What's not to like?
(tags: kickstarter rts games )
- How the British government is working for abolition of the death penalty abroad
(tags: death_penalty libdem government uk )
- The Lib Dems Are A Very Odd Sort Of "Power-Hungry"
(tags: politics libdem )
- Apparently a sitcom-character can be likable even though they're a rapist - if they're a woman.
(tags: louisck tv rape )
- This 40-minute remix is giving me flashbacks to every bad movie from my teenage years.
(tags: remix movies action music )
- Shadows In The Woods, an awesome looking children's board game.
(tags: children light game )
- Tortoises end 115 year relationship after female attacks mate
(tags: relationships tortoise )
- How Americans view wealth and inequality
(tags: inequality usa )
- The UK wants to hold trials so secret that you couldn't even tell the defendant it was happening.
(tags: uk law rights )
- The Internet 2002-2012: What a difference a decade makes
(tags: internet history business )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.