- Could the US extradite Assange? (No, probably not)
(tags: uk usa sweden JulianAssange extradition law )
- Amazon to deliver parcels to UK cornershops. Best! News! Evar!
Seriously, the ridiculous parcel companies only deliver during the day, and you need a car to get to their depots 10 miles outside Edinburgh!
(tags: amazon postage parcels epicwin )
- Microbes maketh man - You are not just a person, you are an awful lot of microbes, too
(tags: people biology bacteria )
- Why Women’s Football Isn’t Proper Football
(tags: women funny satire football )
- The intro comic for the new TF2 expansion is one of the strangest things I've ever read
(tags: wtf comics games )
- Measuring the Shape of a Photon (and using it to tranmit data) - my mind is blown!
(tags: viaNancyLebov light technology )
- A brief introduction to those bits of the web that are truly anonymous
(tags: privacy security web internet anonymity tor )
- Israel sperm banks find quality is plummeting (there's a punchline here somewhere...)
(tags: sperm israel )
- Man goes without internet for three days. World doesn't end.
(tags: addiction internet )
- The Ramadan fasting dilemma in a country where the sun never sets
(tags: light ramadan )
- Ministers call time on hidden card fees and rip-off phone lines (thanks to Europe forcing them)
(tags: europe credit phones government uk )
- Visa uses bribery, blackmail and fear to win contracts.
(tags: business visa )
- Why Americans need to learn from other countries
(tags: globalism usa )
- A Number One Album can now sell less than 10,000 copies. A top-10 album, just 5400. Anyone got long-term data?
(tags: sales uk music )
- Some music sales data that highlights that, given the choice, people just buy the songs they like.
(tags: sales music )
- Life lessons from Dave the barman
(tags: work advice life )
- Anarchists Detained by Counter-Terrorist Police on Return from Swiss Conference
(tags: ForFucksSake anarchy police uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.