- Why it may be too late for George Osborne to do anything positive to the British economy
(tags: economics uk politics economy )
- Why we need a Scottish Constitution _now_
(tags: scotland law )
- If you have a Google or GMail account then read this, and follow the instructions. It could save you from hackers.
(tags: google security )
- 5 Great Movie Scenes Made Possible by Reckless Endangerment (spoilers for Inglourious Basterds and other, older, movies)
(tags: movies )
- Visualising the emotional response to the olympics. (The post about Ireland is particularly funny)
(tags: viaErinMcElhinney olympics visualization emotion )
- Mobile Phone Ownership Trends 2000-2010. I hadn't realised that it had basically hit _everyone_ under 50 in 2008.
(tags: phones uk demographics )
- The Gary Oldman alignment chart. I like Chaotic Evil Gary the best.
(tags: GaryOldman alignment dungeonsanddragons )
- The countries that don't need medals to feel good about themselves are the ones most worth living in
(tags: viaTeresaFloyd canada self-esteem olympics )
- The Absolutely True Story Of how the new Mars Rover's landing was devised (Hilarious, and not actually true)
(tags: nasa funny mars )
- Why geeks shouldn't be allowed to describe sex.
(tags: funny comic geeks sex )
- Joss Whedon to Write, Direct The Avengers Sequel
(tags: tv comics marvel Avengers JossWhedon )
- Raising Successful Children
(tags: children education parenting )
- 128GB SSDs are now going for £50. My next desktop will definitely have a non-spinny main drive.
(tags: harddrive technology storage thefuture )
- Republic of Ireland abandoning religion faster than almost every other country
(tags: ireland religion Yay )
- 14 Wacky Facts Kids Will Learn in Louisiana's Voucher Schools. (For "wacky facts" read "disgusting lies")
(tags: viaBenWerdmuller usa education wtf )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.