- Android is getting ready for multiple users. Yaaaaaay!
(tags: android )
- Internet domain registrations reveal 8 possible titles for Hobbit 3
(tags: TheHobbit movies internet )
- Man being tried for having pictures of fisting. A legal activity. For fuck's sake.
(tags: sex UK police law )
- Failing at Geek Feminism
(tags: feminism geeks )
- The many ways in which your hateful brain makes your life harder.
(tags: brains funny meme )
- Good Guy Lucifer. An awesome meme, using an image from an awesome comic.
(tags: lucifer comic meme funny )
- Scots are against Independence by 54% to 30%.
(tags: scotland independence poll )
- Building QuickBooks: How Intuit Manages 10 Million Lines of Code
(tags: development coding )
- Lords call for the end of TV transmissions, edge towards a Universal Service Obligation for broadband.
I'm slightly torn, because I think that for shows watched by millions at one time, broadcast is the most efficient method of getting the signal out. I'd love to see costings for doing it both ways...
(tags: uk tv internet )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.