- De-gendering academic dress at Oxford
(tags: oxford clothes gender )
- Why Sebastian Coe should be jailed in Scotland
(tags: football scotland law )
- The British Banker's Association was warned weekly about LIBOR fraud back in 2008.
(tags: banking uk fraud EpicFail )
- Mayor's sustainable Olympic taxis driven on a 130-mile trip to fill up in Swindon
(tags: olympics hydrogen london cars )
- Men: A good reason to be a decent boyfriend. So you won't be described like this...
(tags: starwars funny relationships )
- Who Gets To Be a Geek? Anyone Who Wants to Be
(tags: JohnScalzi cosplay geekery geeks )
- Every Cthulhu Game I Ever Played
(tags: funny gaming cthulhu )
- Artist draws different drugs and draws self portraits.
I'd love to know how much of the differences is caused by expectations.
(tags: viaJohnCoxon drugs art )
- Neal Stephenson on swordplay, space and depressing SF - if anyone can find the whole keynote, I'll be ecstatic.
(tags: nealstephenson )
- This is what addiction to Facebook games will make people do...
God, I loathe this "business model" with a fiery passion.
(tags: games facebook addiction )
- Someone with ADHD talks about the habits that make it possible for them to do creative work
(tags: writing creativity work habits adhd )
- Free school meals for all boost results by up to two months.
(tags: education food )
- What's A Fair Value for Facebook Stock?
(tags: facebook investment shares economics )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.