- Xkcd is prepared to go a long way for a punch line.
(tags: starwars electricity funny physics )
- Scotland’s languages, Scotland’s people
(tags: scotland language nationality history )
- The laser-powered bionic eye that gives 576-pixel grayscale vision to the blind
(tags: lasers eyesight bionic technology blindness thefuture )
- Your geek nostalgia for the day. Anyone using computers in 1990 should feel an odd mix of emotions from this.
And the command prompt works! Awesome!
(tags: history windows microsoft )
- Naked rambler walks free from Perth Prison after 657 days behind bars
(tags: nudity law uk )
- Marissa Mayer on the day she broke Google.
(tags: EpicFail google )
- If you enjoyed yesterday's link about infinities, you'll also enjoy this.
(tags: funny mathematics infinity )
- How to tell if a woman loves you
(tags: viaLovelyAngel love funny )
- The real reason Marissa Mayer left Google: She had to
(tags: google software business )
- Texting overtakes talking in UK
(tags: uk communication phones )
- Users prefer Google+ over Facebook (probably _because_ less people are using it)
(tags: facebook google socialnetworking )
- If you're a man and your partner earns more than you, then being less macho about it will make you happier
(tags: men women relationships money masculinity )
- Why is Earth so dry?
(tags: earth water astronomy solarsystem )
- "Shoot on sight" appeal issued for muntjac deer in Scotland
(tags: scotland deer wildlife )
- New information about the ancestry of Native Americans pushes back the first known examples
(tags: america history )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.