- Papal approval for movies that show nuns hitting people. Also, amazing car chases.
(tags: catholicism movies )
- MIT creates fuel cell powered by your own cerebrospinal fluid.
(tags: cyborg thefuture viaErindubitably )
- Here's the translation of what David asked the Prometheus Engineer
(tags: prometheus language acting )
- Magnetic emulsions could clean up oil spills
(tags: technology environment oil )
- Carrots, not sticks, motivate workers
(tags: work reward punisment psychology effectiveness )
- How the future world of Minority World was created (get a bunch of experts together and lock them in a room for two days)
(tags: thefuture movies Steven_Spielberg )
- You can't copyright the rules of a game - but that protection, apparently, extends only so far.
(tags: copyright games )
- If you buy Diablo 3 online then it's locked into demo mode for the first three days
(tags: EpicFail wtf games )
- Ten EU countries told to improve hen cages - and about time too!
(tags: europe animals )
- Cosmo's 44 Most Ridiculous Sex Tips
Now there's a party game!
(tags: funny sex )
- Fifteen-year-old invents fast, cheap test for pancreatic cancer
(tags: viaNancyLebov medicine cancer )
- Can anyone answer this question about sci-fi history?
(tags: questions history scifi )
- English spelling - fucked up for all sorts of interesting reasons
(tags: language history spelling english )
- 68% of Americans would now vote for a gay presidential candidate! Only 54% for an atheist though. (Lucky women - they get 95% support!)
(tags: usa politics atheism lgbt demographics. )
- Why We Lie, Cheat, Go to Prison and Eat Chocolate Cake
(tags: cake lying cheating crime honesty psychology society )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.