- The Floppy Disk means Save, and 14 other old people Icons that don't make sense anymore
(tags: computers design )
- Derivatives trader: 'The trouble is, regulators are idiots'
(tags: regulation finance london money )
- External auditor: 'Nobody at a bank can have a complete overview any more'
(tags: banking uk finance )
- Melinda Gates wants family planning back on the global agenda
(tags: contraception family GatesFoundation )
- 'Snooper's charter' delayed after last-minute coalition talks
(tags: privacy politics uk )
- Why France Has So Many 49-Employee Companies
(tags: employment business france )
- Communications interception — dazed half-memories of a conference call with Julian Huppert
(tags: law politics uk internet privacy )
- Community coming back for a final season of 13 episodes
(tags: tv community )
- Facebook now charging people if they want to make sure their friends see their posts.
(tags: facebook money )
- Heliosphere's long-theorized bow shock does not exist
(tags: astronomy space physics )
- Maternal antibodies to gluten linked to schizophrenia risk in children
(tags: schizophrenia gluten )
- Susceptibility to autism may be the price we pay for being human.
(tags: autism brains humanity intelligence genetics )
- The salesman and the developer
(tags: business marketing sales development )
- Facebook Rolls Out File-Sharing for All Groups
(tags: files facebook sharing )
- Smartphone users think differently to those with non-smart mobiles.
(tags: mobile_phones behaviour society technology )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.