- The truth about space pens
(tags: space pen writing NASA )
- Move fast and break things - why Facebook (the company) works the way it does.
(tags: MarkZuckerberg facebook business development software social )
- A brilliant post about how similar software development and having your bathroom refitted are.
(tags: projectmanagement software development renovation )
- Brazil retailer using Facebook likes on its clothing hangers
(tags: facebook clothes )
- Scotland's councils - coalitions everywhere! (Including one where it's Labour+Conservatives!)
(tags: politics scotland )
- Religion riskier than porn for online viruses.
(tags: funny internet computers virus porn religion )
- Fox News contributor laments mistake of letting women vote
(tags: usa voting women FoxNews )
- How savage has European austerity (spending cuts) been?
(tags: europe uk austerity )
- Why the Department of Defense refused to support The Avengers
(tags: reality movies usa military Avengers )
- Losing yourself in a fictional character can affect your real life
(tags: fiction personality psychology )
- Oral zinc may lessen common cold symptoms (and cause nausea)
(tags: zinc cold disease health )
- Labour-SNP Coalition to Control Edinburgh City Council. Hurrah for common sense beating tribalism.
(tags: labour snp politics edinburgh )
- Want creative adults? Encourage fanfic.
(tags: fanfic creativity society )
- I had no idea that Ireland has mysterious boulders that move when nobody is looking
(tags: ireland rocks weird )
- Google gets license to test drive autonomous cars on Nevada roads
(tags: driving cars ai google technology )
- Does your Hi-Fi system have an atomic clock? Then frankly you haven't spent enough on it.
(tags: music technology time funny )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.