- MPs announce that Rupert Murdoch is not a fit person to run News Corp
(tags: media news RupertMurdoch uk )
- The EU's Common Agricultural Policy is slowly being reformed.
(tags: agriculture europe law money )
- Unrealistic expectations of relationships are a scourge on society.
(tags: relationships family society uk )
- How Marvel took The Avengers from a throwaway reference in Iron Man to a record-breaking movie
(tags: movies Marvel comics IronMan thor CaptainAmerica hulk )
- Sleep cancels out obesity gene
(tags: sleep obesity health )
- Pakistani province's high court orders government to stop censoring websites illegally
(tags: government pakistan freespeech )
- See which parties voted the way that you would want them to.
(tags: uk politics )
- Want to know what TV comes out when? Then this is the most awesome site in the universe.
(tags: tv )
- The dilemmas of TV filming - camera types are changing, and the different styles cause different emotional effects
(tags: video news reporting technology )
- Nine more people arrested for naming a rape victim on Twitter.
(tags: privacy rape uk law twitter )
- Wormworld saga chapter 3 is out. The art is still gorgeous.
(tags: beautiful art wormworld )
- On rape within the BDSM community
(tags: sex consent bdsm rape kink )
- Have 26 per cent fewer houses been built under the Coalition?
(tags: uk housing )
- Consumer ebooks sales increased by 366% in 2011. Still only 6% of physical books.
(tags: publishing books ebooks )
- Microsoft removes racy apps from Windows Phone store. So glad my apps aren't censored.
(tags: mobile_phones microsoft sex censorship )
- SPDY Performance on Mobile Networks. (From the figures, I think SPDY caches will be damned useful)
(tags: internet http spdy )
- Final Fantasy 13-2 characters model Prada. (Okay, gaming is now officially completely mainstream)
(tags: fashion computer_games )
- A computer built into a radiation detector. Gloriously retro-looking
(tags: art computers )
- Android Ported to C# - staggeringly faster
(tags: android java c# )
- Vote for the person, not the party, in your local council elections (if you're in a country with a sensible voting system)
(tags: politics voting )
- Scottish children drinking less fizzy drinks, drinking lots of alcohol, doing no exercise, are very happy.
(tags: scotland children happiness alcohol health diet )
- Radical Honesty - a step too far?
(tags: honesty truth lying society )
- Cutting red tape and taxes will not revive Britain - it's spending it in the best places that will help.
(tags: tax bureaucracy government uk business )
- Neal Stephenson answers interview questions (including the one about his epic battle with William Gibson). Old, but good.
(tags: nealstephenson writing money encryption interview )
- Protection of Freedoms Act landmark achievement in fight for civil liberties.
(tags: freedom rights uk libdem )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.