- Sceptic debunks "miracle", is arrested for blasphemy
(tags: religion scepticism india law )
- Majority of England now declared to be in drought - may last until Christmas
(tags: water england uk )
- When your non-patented drugs are spontaneously converted into patents ones. I love nanotech.
(tags: replication drugs patents nanotech )
- The conviction rate for rape is 58%, higher than the average. Reporting it as 6% just puts people off reporting it.
(tags: rape law uk )
- Greece,Portugal and Spain all fucked. They can't devalue, and they can't be competitive _and_ pay debts off.
(tags: greece spain portugal euro debt money )
- When Eton and Goldman Sachs run charities, the system needs reform
(tags: charity uk tax )
- Volcano eruptions follow Benford's Law
(tags: volcano mathematics patterns )
- North Korean Press Bus Takes a Wrong Turn, Gets Some Unauthorised Pictures
(tags: NorthKorea )
- Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all
(tags: war intelligence WMD Iraq )
- Abuse At Scale: How GMail deals with outgoing spam.
(tags: gmail email spam technology google )
- Most people not aware how much sugar there is in "healthy" drinks (like fruit juice).
(tags: sugar diet health food )
- Can a stroke change someone's sexuality?
(tags: lgbt sexuality stroke brains )
- The Official Doctor Who Fan Club - the story of how the BBC handed Who fandom to a 13-year-old
(tags: drwho bbc )
- Ann Widdecombe can fuck off. "Bring back the concept of shame" my arse. (Tories trying to clamp down on drunk people)
(tags: alcohol society AnnWiddecombe Conservatives )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.