- Working at Valve sounds awesome.
(tags: valve work technology games business )
- Cheaper hardware and software mean you can attend a wedding at 5am (in your pyjamas)
(tags: awesome technology internet telecoms BenWerdmuller )
- Want Breakthrough Ideas? First, Listen To The Freaks And Geeks,and People Who Are Not Your Customer
(tags: design research creativity ideas innovation )
- The man who has spent 38 years working on the biography of one man. Gripping stuff.
(tags: biography history books )
- Complaing about rape, get discharged from the US military for mental issues.
(tags: military usa rape )
- GODZILLA by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio - the script before Devlin got his hands on it.
(tags: movies godzilla )
- The USA continues it's long tradition of being wrong about drugs
(tags: EpicFail usa drugs )
- Harrison Ford's finger has more acting ability than most movie star's whole bodies.
(tags: HarrisonFord movies )
- Why We Still Need Publishers
(tags: books publishing )
- Fiction doesn't tell you about the human condition, for that you need psychology
Yes, I know it's an April Fool's. But it's also _right_. (See the comments for interesting discussion)
(tags: fiction writing KenMacleod )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.