- Frustro: The Impossible Typeface
(tags: illusion typography design font )
- A plausible explanation for why we just started paying VAT on hot food
(tags: food europe uk tax vat )
- When copyright holders go insane.
(tags: wtf twighlight law copyright )
- The injustice of minimum alcohol pricing
(tags: uk pricing alcohol )
- An efficient journal - running at a cost of $6.50 per published article
(tags: academia research publishing )
- Republic Congressman Tells Women To Give Their Money To Democrats
(tags: politics usa republicans feminism women )
- The law around fanfiction is murkier than I thought
(tags: copyright writing fanfiction )
- Tory party co-treasurer sold access to the Prime Minister.
Time to reform the lobbying system.
(tags: UK corruption politics Conservatives )
- What you can do about the government selling access to ministers
(tags: petition lobbying uk politics )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.