- Why is this program erroneously rejected by three C++ compilers? (I laughed)
(tags: funny programming )
- Boris hijacks official Mayor Twitter account
(tags: BorisJohnson politics london twitter )
- Why we're finding less and less miracle drugs
(tags: drugs research medicine )
- Cheaper, quieter and fuel-efficient biplanes could put supersonic travel on the horizon
(tags: airplanes technology )
- How many hours would you have to work to rent a one-bedroom flat (for different areas of England)
(tags: england uk money housing )
- Change to Sunday trading laws would force us into shops against our will, warn Christians
I hadn't realised that England still had Sunday trading laws. WTF England?
(tags: shopping sunday christianity religion england funny )
- A Doctor speaks up on Transvaginal Ultrasounds
(tags: doctors usa rape healthcare )
- Why some taxpayers effectively pay a 60 per cent marginal rate on income tax.
OF course, even including employer's NI the total tax rate is nowhere near that high.
(tags: uk tax )
- Excerpt of Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: True Stories from the dark side of HR
(tags: idiocy HumanResources work )
- An explanation for Roger Penrose
(tags: funny comic science physics )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.