- The UK economy has a bigger contribution made by the internet than any other G20 country.
(tags: uk economy internet )
- Nike puts foot in it with 'Black and Tan' trainers. Together with other examples of branding Epic Fail
(tags: marketing shoes )
- Global arms trade grows by a quarter. Do they know something I don't?
(tags: military business )
- U.S. newspapers lost $10 in print advertising revenue last year for every $1 they gained online
(tags: newspapers media business )
- The FAA is going to test iPads and the like to see if they can be safely left on in flight. (I want my ebook reader!)
(tags: technology airplanes )
- The Libya campaign has made UN missions to protect civilians less likely
(tags: un politics war libya uk russia syria )
- Otters Who Look Like Benedict Cumberbatch: A Visual Examination.
(tags: BenedictCumberbatch otters funny )
- The Mirror stole someone's self-portrait - and used it to illustrate an article on serial killers
Just shut them down, FFS.
(tags: epicfail DailyMirror media copyright )
- Legalising pornography does not cause an increase in rape levels.
(tags: pornography rape )
- This is why I do not enjoy viral marketing
(tags: comic funny marketing games )
- Which is the world's biggest employer? (It's not the NHS, that's 4th)
(tags: nhs employment )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.