- Women who have just finished ovulating are the best at spotting snakes
(tags: snakes menstruation hormones women brains )
- Toshiba has a glasses-free 3D TV on sale. I wonder how well it works with multiple viewers.
(tags: 3D tv technology )
- Scots offer to send water to aid drought-hit England - in exchange for train tracks
(tags: scotland england water transport trains hs2 )
- A breakthrough in understanding how the brain stores memories
(tags: memory brain psychology )
- Dozens of Iraqi teenagers stoned to death for ‘emo’ haircuts
(tags: iraq fashion violence religion )
- Street Harassment #101 - a long page of reasons I'm glad I'm not a woman.
(tags: harrassment women society )
- When a cat realises that who is controlling the toy it's playing with.
(tags: cat cute )
- Don't Make Me Steal: The Digital Media Consumption Manifesto
(tags: copyright piracy media video )
- The NHS Bill does not allow for patients to be charged
(tags: uk politics nhs )
- Private Practice is the first show on television to have a male military survivor of rape.
(tags: tv men rape )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.