- India is having a bumpy journey towards legalising homosexual relationships
(tags: lgbt india )
- Cineworld installing vibrating seats. Would go well with porn, methinks.
(tags: movies technology )
- Is this the most biased opinion poll question ever asked?
(tags: lgbt polls opinion bias )
- The Great Ticket Scandal - many concert tickets go directly to resellers for a huge markup bypassing fans entirely
(tags: music concerts fraud business )
- On Scotland being forced to join the Euro (it can't be)
(tags: europe euro money scotland independence )
- EU law will not allow Scotland to be excluded just because it's not part of the UK any more.
(tags: europe eu scotland independence )
- Who owns The Bank Of England?
(tags: uk scotland banking indepdence )
- A chance in a generation to modernise the Lords
(tags: uk politics democracy )
- Key SOPA/PIPA Post Censored By Bogus DMCA Takedown Notice
(tags: censorship copyright law usa )
- Can Scotland be independent and keep sterling?
Personally, I'm actually leaning towards having our unique currency. I suspect we'd drop by a bit, making us more competitive.
(tags: currency money uk scotland independence )
- Men and women respond differently to stress
(tags: stress gender psychology )
- KLM links Facebook to seat booking, making it even easier to sit next to tall blondes. Hurrah for in-air stalking!
(tags: airplanes facebook socialnetworking )
- Against Big Bird, The Gods Themselves Contend In Vain
(tags: religion egypt muppets )
- Labour set to back Lords Reform
(tags: lords politics democracy uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.