- Butter makes you smarter
(tags: butter food intelligence )
- The original announcement of the creation of the web
(tags: web hypertext technology history )
- A neat way of folding a piece of paper
(tags: paper design )
- Presenting NUKEMAP - overlaying the effects of nuclear bombs on Google Maps.
(tags: google nuclearweapons )
- Construction firm aims to build a space elevator by 2050
(tags: space elevator japan )
- A history of multi-touch interfaces
(tags: technology touch )
- Richard Dawkins and Will Hutton discuss secularism and atheism
(tags: dawkins uk politics religion secularism )
- If buses drove themselves, how many more could we afford to put on the roads?
(tags: transport buses )
- Things Real Dreamwidth Programmers Do (I have done versions of most of these)
(tags: mistakes programming )
- All Dead Mormons Are Now Gay
(tags: funny lgbt mormons satire viaSkreidle )
- What happens if you dump ten tons of sodium into a lake?
(tags: viaSkreidle video chemistry explosions sodium )
- The Gendered Advertising Remixer
(tags: mashup stereotypes advertising gender )
- Offbeatr - it's Kickstarter for porn!
(tags: fundraising money porn )
- Frequently asked questions about political polling
(tags: polls opinion )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.