- Some more information on the forthcoming Watchmen prequel
I actually have no objection to them making prequel comics to Watchmen. So long as they're not shit, of course.
(tags: watchmen comics )
- 65% of Israelis think it would be better if neither they nor Iran had nuclear weapons.
(tags: israel iran nuclearweapons )
- There are currently 24 spacecraft routinely wandering the solar system.
(tags: awesome thefuture space )
- Tim Gunn Hasn’t Had Sex In 29 Years, And It’s None Of Our Fucking Business
(tags: asexual celibacy sexuality sex )
- Internet jurisdiction revisited
(tags: globalisation law internet )
- Flickr may be fucked
(tags: yahoo flickr )
- Translating developer-speak into English. Very true, very funny
(tags: comic geekery development games )
- How (and why) to read The Daily Mail (Interesting, but I'm not planning to start)
(tags: politics media DailyMail )
- It's a lion-eat-owl world in captivity. (And presumably out of captivity, anywhere owls live near lions. Is that anywhere?)
(tags: lions owls nature omnomnomnom )
- DWP staff to be 'spun off' into first central government mutual from March
(tags: business dwp pensions government uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.