- The Shakespeare Code: A Short Story
(tags: shortstory story shakespeare )
- The strong principle of charity (I find this to be true 98% of the time, and dangerous the other 2%)
(tags: society people intentions )
- Wind Electricity To Be Fully Competitive With Natural Gas by 2016
(tags: wind renewables )
- Some gorgeous post-apocalyptic art.
(tags: future scifi art )
- Fleshlight Developing an iPad Case You Can Have Sex With. If you love your iPad _that_ much.
(tags: apple sex fleshlight )
- You do not need a 4K TV unless you are sitting 5 feet away and it's 80" across.
(tags: tv 4k resolution eyesight technology )
- There is no child smacking ban.
(tags: uk children law )
- What is life like for a social worker?
(tags: children development socialwork )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.