- This is What Happens When You Give Thousands of Stickers to Thousands of Kids
(tags: art children )
- The US ends its pro-democracy pretense
(tags: politics usa iran egypt democracy middle east israel )
- Some science on why dieting doesn't work (and what you need to do to make it work).
(tags: diet weight health )
- 'Big banks make their money from optimism' - an interview with an investment strategist
(tags: banking finance investment )
- Killer instinct - the financial company that deliberately hired psychopaths.
(tags: economics psychopath psychology finance banking )
- Paypal forces buyer to destroy disputed violin worth thousands of dollars
(tags: paypal violin )
- Top Ten Cutest Photos of 2011
(tags: photos cute 2011 )
- The Dumbest Idea In The World: Maximizing Shareholder Value
(tags: business economics management capitalism finance value )
- Mineways - 3D printing of Minecraft landscapes/objects.
(tags: minecraft printing 3d )
- Steam reaches 5 million concurrent user mark
So, PC gaming still not dead? I wonder what the comparative figures for the 360 and PS3 would be.
(tags: steam games computergames )
- I Have Seen the Future of Retail…And It Doesn't Have Cashiers
Of course, this is about the low end of the market. Where people are prepared to pay higher prices there will be assistants there to make it easy for them.
(tags: business shopping technology )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.