- Could David Cameron call an early election? (No, he really couldn't)
(tags: elections uk politics )
- National pride brings happiness, but what you're proud of matters
(tags: pride happiness nationalism patriotism )
- Stress in early pregnancy can lead to shorter pregnancies and fewer baby boys
(tags: stress pregnancy children )
- What would a Higgs boson at 125 GeV tell us?
(tags: higgs physics )
- More fibre-optic roll-out updates - finally coming to my bit of Edinburgh (and most of the rest)!
(tags: internet isp bt fibreoptics broadband )
- 2011's Best Smartphones
(tags: MobilePhones apple nokia Android motorola microsoft )
- The generation who don't believe in copyright are here.
(tags: copyright youtube media remix law )
- Horrible (and terribly funny) Greetings Cards
(tags: cards TheOatmeal funny )
- The music for the "You wouldn't steal a handbag.." anti-piracy ad is....used without permission!
(tags: copyright piracy music EpicFail )
- Police test riot laser that can temporarily blind
(tags: police riots laser blind )
- Unbreakable - photos of those who were abused holding the words their attackers said.
(tags: rape photographs )
- Disappearance of the elephant caused rise of modern humans
(tags: elephants humans middle_east evolution )
- Study debunks myths about gender and math performance
(tags: gender mathematics )
- Modern Warfare 3 hits the $1bn mark in record time - faster than any movie
(tags: ComputerGames CallOfDuty money )
- The projects Metallica considered before "Lulu"
(tags: metallica funny webcomic )
- Shadowcasting in Rogue-like games.
(tags: rogue games )
- A short history of tool use.
Oh Brave New World, that has such tools in it.
(tags: tools scifi webcomic )
- On the trail of the offshore tax dodgers
(tags: tax uk )
- Livejournal to do away with subject line in comments
(tags: livejournal )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.