- This is pretty much how I feel about wine-tasting and whisky-tasting.
(tags: drinking alcohol tea experience )
- Scotland’s Hurricane Bawbag raises Twitter storm
(tags: twitter weather wind scotland funny )
- Star Wars vs Star Trek: An Objective Analysis
(tags: StarWars StarTrek funny )
- The Biggest Star Wars Plot Hole, Explained By Science!
(tags: StarWars )
- You've Probably Read Enough
(tags: reading doing motivation )
- First realistic 3D reconstruction of a brain circuit
(tags: brains neuroscience )
- TWO giant pandas were very drunk within 15 minutes of arriving in Scotland, it has emerged.
(tags: scotland edinburgh panda zoo )
- Occupy protesters talk reform with the head of the FSA
(tags: finance occupy banking fsa )
- Women to be allowed to serve on Royal Navy submarines
(tags: navy submarine women uk )
- A full addon pack for Defense Grid - with GladOS! Glee!
(tags: DefenseGrid GlasOD Portal awesome games )
- SF to be first city in US history to set minimum wage over $10
(tags: sanfrancisco wages usa minimumwage )
- France and Germany urge common corporation and financial taxes
(tags: tax euro europe )
- The truth about supermarket 'bargains'
(tags: business shopping supermarket uk )
- High school senior kills cancer with nanotech, still can't legally drink
Personally, I think anyone that kills cancer should be given special drinking dispensation. Although their brains should also be classified as national treasures, and protected from alcohol at all costs.
(tags: cancer science research )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.