- The spider that can process things too complex to fit in its brain all at once.
(tags: intelligence spiders cognition )
- What the recent paper on statistical interpretations of quantum physics means. (I skipped the equations).
(tags: science physics quantum )
- The cool twists of language
(tags: language english )
- Should swearing be against the law? (Err, no)
(tags: swearing language law uk )
- How the automatic transmission almost killed the sperm whale
(tags: whales cars technology )
- UN General Assembly Votes To Allow Gays To Be Executed Without Cause | The New Civil Rights Movement
(tags: UnitedNations lgbt execution homophobia africa )
- How SpaceX is revolutionarising space travel.
(tags: spaceflight paypal business rockets ElonMusk )
- This is how I feel about dress codes.
(tags: clothing style fancydress )
- 5 Prejudices That Still Show Up in Every Movie
(tags: film sexism racism prejudice )
- British Columbia court to rule whether polygamy is constitutional
(tags: polygamy marriage canada law )
- The 12 Most Baffling Genres of Stock Photo, Explained | Cracked.com
(tags: photographs )
- David Frum on the GOP’s Lost Sense of Reality
(tags: politics republicans usa )
- Bionic contact lens to project emails before your eyes
(tags: science technology light interface )
- The Secret World - A Lovecraft meets Illuminati MMO
(tags: mmorpg hplovecraft ComputerGames illuminati )
- Why the eurozone must change or die (part #1742)
(tags: euro finance politics )
- The daft hysteria over the EU's ruling on water and dehydration
(tags: europe journalism media science )
- General tax avoidance prohibition should be introduced
(tags: tax law uk )
- The Trials and Tribulations of HTML Video in the Post-Flash Era
(tags: html5 video Flash web )
- Are you a graduate with a child at least 18 months old? Take 5 minutes on a study to help understand autism.
(tags: psychology autism parents genetics education )
- Can there be party funding consensus? (in the UK. Clearly there won't be in the US)
(tags: funding money politics uk )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.