- Why RIM still hasn't found the cause of its world-wide Blackberry outage
(tags: blackberry rim technology EpicFail complexity )
- Telegraph hires virulent homophobe as columnist
(tags: lgbt homophobia telegraph media uk )
- Fail Upwards: Sometimes the best thing that can happen to you is not getting what you want.
(tags: advice life failure )
- Android soars to 52% global share. Apple up in absolute numbers, RIM static, MS and Symbian down.
(tags: MobilePhones android iphone )
- LHC results may solve riddle of how universe can exist (if, of course, you believe it does)
(tags: physics lhc )
- This 28-Year-Old Is Making Sure Credit Cards Won't Exist In The Next Few Years
(tags: dwolla payments money )
- Republicans pushing pizza, fries in school lunches
(tags: food usa republicans )
- So, your daughter wants to be a princess...
(tags: children advice )
- Lab-Grown Meats Face Long Road to Supermarket
(tags: meat technology thefuture )
- Assuming other people are having a bad day helps you deal with their anger.
(tags: anger emotion psychology )
- The serotonin system in women's brains is damaged more readily by alcohol than that in men’s brains
(tags: gender alcohol psychology )
- Smoker vows to risk jail rather than pay litter fine
(tags: littering crime )
- How Gurkhas came to be Britain's new security army
(tags: military security gurkha uk nepal )
- Wood smoke from cooking fires linked to pneumonia, cognitive impacts
(tags: psychology intelligence health development cooking )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.