- Sweden's shameful transgender sterilization rule
(tags: sweden transgender lgbt )
- Effect of fat gene moderated by exercise
(tags: genetics weight health exercise )
- Artists suing for $2Bn because an iTunes download is a "license" not a "sale" and thus they should get more cash.
(tags: music business )
- Fixing (cheap, shoddy) Android mobiles costs telcos millions
(tags: android MobilePhones )
- Dirty tricks on all sides in pre-campaign on Scottish independence
(tags: independence scotland politics )
- Edinburgh to get decent sized music venue
(tags: edinburgh music scotland )
- 520 Days Later: Fake Mars Mission Ready to Return.
(tags: mars fake simulation space russia )
- Real-life superhero gets fired after secret identity is revealed
(tags: superhero job reality )
- Scarlett Johannsen reacts very well to having nude pictures stolen
(tags: scarlettjohansson nudity )
- Adolescent amphetamine use linked to permanent changes in brain function and behavior (in rats)
(tags: amphetamines drugs brains teenagers )
- War, On Drugs: The Military’s Complicated Relationship With Narcotics | Danger Room
(tags: drugs war military )
- Why Firefox puts the user in control.
(tags: firefox mozilla web privacy cloud contacts )
- "According to my online prediction market, there's an 87% chance we'll have sex tonight!"
(tags: sex predictions markets funny comic )
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.